1. November 16, 2014 / 9:28 pm

A wooden spoon that magically makes dinner would be my perfect Xmas present!! HeeHee! Looks like she is having fun and ready to create some kitchen magic. I hope it was delicious xx

2. November 16, 2014 / 11:00 am

I just read your comment on my blog about how Grace helped you in getting out in an abusive relationship. Thank you for that message. Means so much to me. And now looking at her here she is really precious =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted..Siomai (Pork Dumpling)My Profile

3. November 16, 2014 / 10:35 am

The amazing properties of a wooden spoon. Everything pointy in our house becomes a wand anyway. πŸ™‚ Hope she magicked up a lovely dinner!
    Californian Mum in London recently posted..Happy In The HospitalMy Profile

4. HPMcQ
    November 16, 2014 / 10:09 am

i need that wand!

5. November 16, 2014 / 9:09 am

Yes a wooden spoon is definitely a wand of sorts when it comes to producing yummy baked goodies. Love Grace’s big smile in this photo – just gorgeous πŸ™‚
    Louise recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

6. November 16, 2014 / 8:59 am

Love that wand/spoon! Gorgeous smile πŸ™‚

7. November 16, 2014 / 8:24 am

Ahh she is so gorgeous love a little baking with a lot of magic going on in the kitchen. Great capture. #sundayphoto
    jenny recently posted..Sunday photo 45/52My Profile

8. November 16, 2014 / 7:04 am

Great wooden spoon, I imagine it would inspire any child.

9. November 16, 2014 / 1:16 am

Grace has such a gorgeous smile. I bet you were smiling too if she’s helping out with the cooking.
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted..The chicken friend?My Profile

10. Mel
    November 16, 2014 / 12:18 am

She looks so happy! I absolutely love that wooden spoon, where did you get it?

11. November 16, 2014 / 12:08 am

A very happy little cool at work. Hope she made something lovely πŸ™‚

12. November 16, 2014 / 12:08 am

It’s brilliant when kids get involved in the kitchen. All three of ours – even the two boys – love getting involved in baking.
    Tim recently posted..Silent Sunday 16/11/14My Profile