Thank you to everyone for continuing to support my Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Apologies. I am a bit late with my eighth giveaway – I changed hosts on Friday and it is a bit like moving house. A bit stressful along with making sure you have everything in place afterwards! Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to Unique so far. We have already raised over £60 thanks to the kindness of the people entering these competitions. Don’t forget you only have to donate ONCE to be eligible for the donation entry to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win a Trunki PaddlePak, Trunki Lotus BoostaPak, a pair of running shoes from SportsShoes.com to the value of £90, 1 of 3 Wonderous Ink books, a set of Atkins and Potts Syrups, a MyFeed Baby Formula Mixer and a family ticket to see ‘Cat in the Hat’ live on stage for other chances to win
As the darker nights and colder weather creep in, it’s more important than ever to keep your children as active as possible. Encouraging the kids to explore the outside world can be difficult sometimes (especially when it’s chilly!), let alone finding an activity that’s fun and educational.
Mum Anna Fairs, founder of children’s clothing brand Tigershark Apparel, knows the struggle all too well – and that’s why she’s determined to help families across the UK get out and about this Christmas.
“It’s so important to keep the whole family active,” Anna says. “I love the great outdoors and finding fun activities that adults will enjoy as much as children. Spending time outside has so many benefits: you can enjoy better health, an improved mood – not to mention it’s a great stress-buster!”
Tigershark – which quickly became a family favourite when it launched its first range in March – is committed to incorporating education into its children’s T-shirts, with the first set of six funky designs including creepy-crawlies, dinosaurs and the solar system.
The 100% cotton T-shirts have been a huge hit. Sizes range from ages 5 to 11, and all products have been designed, printed and sourced from ethical companies in the UK.
Encouraging kids to explore the great outdoors is only part of Tigershark’s aim – the company wants to inspire children’s curiosity about the entire world with its quirky designs.
“It’s all about firing up their imaginations; promoting curiosity and wonder” continues Anna. “We want to motivate children to learn about the world around them, but it’s important that they enjoy the experience as well.”
Since the first T-shirt range was released earlier this year, Tigershark’s stylish designs have caught the eye of both parents and children. You can have a look at the Tigershark range at www.tigersharktshirts.co.uk.
The company has also developed an exciting 12-day Christmas email series to provide families with heaps of seasonal activities, interactive competitions and voucher codes. The emails, which will include nature walk ideas and Christmas scavenger hunts, will begin on 24th November, so sign up athttps://tigershark.leadpages.net/12daysofxmas/ to join in the festive fun!
Tigershark has kindly offered one lucky winner a £45 voucher to spend over on their site. You are certain to find something to suit the kids in your life!
Thanks to Tigershark for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 prize of a £45 voucher to spend at http://www.tigersharktshirts.co.uk – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to Tigershark who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Tigershark).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 29th November 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Tigershark are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Tigershark and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.