Welcome to the fifth Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Thank you to everyone who has donated to Unique so far. We have already raised over £60 thanks to the kindness of the people entering these competitions – and even my sister, who can’t enter, has also donated! Don’t forget you only have to donate ONCE to be eligible for the donation entry to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win a Trunki PaddlePak, Trunki Lotus BoostaPak, a pair of running shoes from SportsShoes.com to the value of £90 and 1 of 3 Wonderous Ink books for other chances to win.
A few months back I reviewed a set of Atkins and Potts sauces. There were some chilli sauces and some pudding ones. The milk chocolate sauce became something I now crave for.
With Christmas coming up, they asked me to review their brand new Christmas range which are as follows:
- Irish Whisky Sauce – as an alternative to traditional brandy sauce
- Cranberry, Port & Orange Zest Sauce – use on the side of roast turkey or glaze gammon
- Hollandaise Sauce – to top poached eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast
- Kashmiri Korma Sauce – to use up any leftover vegetables or turkey
- Spicy Piccalilli – perfect with your Boxing Day leftovers
- Pomegranate or Rose Syrup – add to Champagne or cocktails
I really value quality food made from quality products and prefer the companies that produce their food with this in mind. The heart of the Atkins and Potts philosophy is the use of quality ingredients to produce great depth of flavour. They only produce in small batches to retain maximum possible texture so the products are as close to homemade as possible.
All the sauces in the range are full of flavour and none of them will go to waste this Christmas. My Step-Dad will love the Spicy Piccalilli, the Korma Sauce will be a big hit with Ross and I can see us all wanting to try one of the syrups in our champagne!
Atkins and Potts have kindly offered a set of their syrups to give away. These can be added to festive drinks and desserts to pep up the flavour. The set includes the following syrups:
I’d be happy with any of those this Christmas – or at any other time!
Thanks to Atkins and Potts for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 prize of a set of Atkins and Potts syrups as listed about. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to Atkins and Potts who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Atkins and Potts).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 19 November 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winners will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s names will be available on request.
- Atkins and Potts are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Atkins and Potts and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.