As you may have seen, yesterday I started my Big Charity Christmas Giveaway with a Trunki PaddlePak. Well the generous people at Trunki are also giving away a rather funky Lotus BoostaPak.
The BoostaPak is the best way to avoid hire charges when travelling abroad. It’s innovative design means that, not only is it a booster seat, but it doubles up as a hand-luggage approved backpack which means that not only can you transport your toys and games but you can do it with a purpose! It is also handy for days out or travelling with friends, in coaches or in taxis.
BoostApak is a ECE44.04 approved car seat for group 2 & 3, certified to European Union and United States safety standards, recommended for children under 135cm weighing between 15 and 36 kg (approx. 4–12 years).
The design on this BoostaPak is in red with the Lotus F1 team logo. It also has the benefit of the following features:
- Unique fold-out seat belt guides with quick release button
- Removable wipe clean cover
- Ergonomic back padding
- High visibility reflective trim
- Hard plastic internal shell to protect contents
- ID tag
- Seatbelt adjuster for a secure fit
- Customise the strap height to fit your child as they grow, ensuring maximum safety.
Take a look at this video to see how it works:
Thanks to Trunki, you can win your very own Lotus BoostaPak in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference.
Win a Trunki Lotus BoostaPak
Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 prize of a Lotus Boostapak from Trunki – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will come to me and I will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Trunki).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 15 November 2014.Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Trunki are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Trunki and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.