A number of weeks back, Grace started up swimming lessons again at school. In a timely fashion, Trunki asked us if we would like to review one of their fantastic swimming bags. Her existing bag was starting to smell and, if I am honest, was a bit cheap and nasty (despite the fact that it had a picture of the characters from Frozen on there).
Grace choose my absolute favourite character bag from the Trunki site. Inky the Octopus. He…sorry, Grace corrects me…she is a beautiful purple colour with areas of green.
There is a number of things that struck me about how great the PaddlePak is. It is is lightweight, waterproof, hard-wearing and has lots of added extras, little design thoughts, that go a long way in my book, such as the little gadget on the handle to hold your goggles and a zip up pocket underneath the bag to hold your locker money.
I love the padded mesh on the shoulders and handles making it more comfortable and durable. I also think that the roll clip is a really innovative idea. It means that nothing can get wet either inside or out (unless you have wet swimming gear inside of course!). It also gives Inky her shape!
Inky is a big hit with Grace. And, it seems, with her classmates and teachers! I had to drop Inky off at the office one morning as Grace had forgotten it was swimming that day and, as result, the PaddlePak got plenty of admirers!
To see more about the PaddlePak features, take a look at this great video:
Now, with thanks to Trunki, you can win your very own choice of PaddlePak in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference.
Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 prize of your choice (subject to availability) of a Trunki PaddlePak from Trunki – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to Trunki who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Trunki).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 15 November 2014.
- Only one entry per person. Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.Trunki are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Trunki and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.