1. September 25, 2014 / 9:04 pm

How exciting!!! And I do love your bracelet/ring – very Indian! Where did you get it from?
    Laughing Owl recently posted..Owlfit of the WeekMy Profile

2. The L's Mum
    September 22, 2014 / 11:12 am

What a fab photo, big smiles all round #mysundayphoto

3. September 21, 2014 / 11:57 pm

Oooh Dr Ranj! Exciting. He seems as smiley as he is on TV

4. Potty Mouthed Mummy
    September 21, 2014 / 4:51 pm

You looked very glam, hope you had a wonderful night xx
    Potty Mouthed Mummy recently posted..Silent Sunday – 21/09/14My Profile

5. September 21, 2014 / 12:25 pm

Colour co-ordinated to perfection… so who rang who to decide? 😀
    Gorgeous colour and smiles.
    I like your braclet too.
    Thanks for sharing your night.
    Have a great Sunday
    Neesie recently posted..Silent Sunday Photo…My Profile

• September 21, 2014 / 12:50 pm

Hahaha! I know – I couldn’t believe it. Thank you so much – that bracelet was £3 off ebay!! Thank you – you too x
      Victoria recently posted..The Nestle Cereals ChallengeMy Profile

6. September 21, 2014 / 11:54 am

Looks like a lot of fun, Clio and Guy popping by for Coombe Mill

7. September 21, 2014 / 10:04 am

Oh my gosh! You met Dr Ranj, and in coordinated outfits! This is really lovely, you both look like you’re having a great time.
    Carla Nyanyo recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

8. September 21, 2014 / 9:39 am

Great photo. We all like a bit of dr ranj 😉 Hope you had a great night x
    Mummy Wife Woman recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

9. September 21, 2014 / 8:00 am

Fab photo – you and Dr Ranj look like you are having a fab time and I love your outfit 🙂
    Louise recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

• September 21, 2014 / 1:19 pm

Thank you Sarah – so good to see you too, I just feel like I didn’t get round to talking to everyone enough! x
      Victoria recently posted..The Nestle Cereals ChallengeMy Profile

10. September 21, 2014 / 1:14 am

Looking very nice in that outfit. And you look good too Vicky. (Just kidding 😉 hope you had a fabulous evening!)