The Black and White Photography Project Sunday 24th August 2014

IMG_6963 (2)

IMG_6963 (2)

I took this photo when we went to Go Ape on 31st July 2014. When I converted it to black and white, I was really pleased with the result.

Linking up with Charly over at Podcast Grappling with a Box of Frogs for the black and white photography project.

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2014 Victoria Welton

1. August 31, 2014 / 1:08 am

That’s a fab ohoto. She looks so brave there.

2. August 30, 2014 / 9:31 pm

Oh this is awesome, absolutely love it! Look at Grace go – whizzing along in that manner. Hope all good lovely, sounds like you’ve been having lots of fun recently. Look forward to catching up really soon #bwphotoproject
    Charly Dove recently posted..The National Trust | Nature misses youMy Profile

3. August 30, 2014 / 11:11 am

Great shot, there is not a chance in hell of me ever doing this, I’ll be passing that challenge on to Daddy P if Monkey ever wants to try it out! #bwphotoproject

4. August 24, 2014 / 10:54 pm

Fabulous shot Vicky, the black and white makes it rally special. Really highlights the white rope walkway and draws your eye through the picture. Brilliant x
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted..The Prompt: Week 32My Profile

5. August 24, 2014 / 10:00 pm

Since I started taking and choosing pics for this link up it’s really made me think about what would make a great shot in monochrome and I think you’ve nailed it here! The contrast of light and shade, dark and light elements. I think with B&W it’s all about the drama (for me anyway!) and that means cut out the middle man as much as possible (grey). There’s also patterns, shapes and textures. I love the fact that it feels like you (as a viewer) almost feel like you have your face pressed up on the netting! Great work! #bwphotoproject
    Sam recently posted..Silent Sunday 24.08.14My Profile

6. August 24, 2014 / 7:28 pm

That is a famous picture in b&w!
    Greetings from Germany 🙂