Last Sunday was my birthday and I thought I would share it with you in photos for this weeks Alphabet Photography Project.
- The chocolate Dalek cake I made – it was YUMMY!
- Lyme Regis Harbour
- A pub garden on Saturday evening where Grace made daisy chains
- Cappucino Crunch ice cream with clotted cream on Lyme Regis beach
- Lyme Regis prom – the view from the arcades
- My present stash! Note a breakfast of strawberries with cream quenelles (yes, we do watch too much Masterchef)
- In the White Lion Carvery on Saturday evening. A family dinner with me, Ross, Grace and my Mum and Step-Dad. Grace rather enjoyed her chocolate mousse!
1, 2 & 3 – Special presents from two of my best blogging friends.
On Sunday evening we went to the Nuavo Italia restaurant in Ilchester. We love it there! My Mum is to the right, Ross can just be seen on the left and my step-dad, Ian, is taking the photo. The staff decided to surprise me with serenading ‘Happy Birthday’ and let Grace join in with the tambourine.
Linking up with the #alphabetphoto project over with PODcast. Grappling with a Box of Frogs.