Magic Moments 17th March 2014

magic-momentsWelcome to Magic Moments over here on the new look Verily Victoria Vocalises. As you may know, Jaime from The Olivers Madhouse is off having an operation today so I have agreed to take care of business on her behalf. Please join me in wishing her a speedy recovery – and to her son Joshua now too, who appears to have caught the dreaded chicken pox 🙁

I have loved this linky ever since Jaime started it just over a year ago and I am really looking forward to seeing all the posts that link up here and the happiness that will emanate from them.  It will be a lovely start to my week, so thank you in advance for putting a smile on my face.

Don’t forget that linkys only work when people take the time to visit and share with others. With such a large crowd linking in please don’t think you have to comment on every one. I know many of you don’t have time for this and it’s unrealistic, however please visit as many as you can manage.

For anyone visiting for the first time and would like to link up you can find more information HERE It would be great to see you linking up and sharing your #MagicMoments

If you would like to participate I would love it if you would pop on the Magic Moments badge or a link back to me and I will happily share your post on twitter. It also helps others to see where you are linking up and they may decided to pop over and link up too! Remember the more people that take part and link up, the more people that are likely to visit.

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2014 Victoria Welton

1. March 17, 2014 / 10:13 am

Hope Jaime and family gets better soon. It’s sweet that you took care of the linky when she is away. Thanks!
    MumLee recently posted..lol Moments…My Profile

2. March 17, 2014 / 9:50 am

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I
    find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to
    give something back and aid others like you aided me.
    multimarca ricambi recently posted..multimarca ricambiMy Profile

3. March 17, 2014 / 9:35 am

I’m new to the blog world & Magic Moments & Oliver’s Mad House is one of my favouritelinkys and blogs. It’s great reading everybody’s MM’s.

I didn’t know Jaime was ill and having surgery and I’m really sad to hear that. I hope everything goes well and I wish her a speedy recovery. I’m trying my best to go through and look at everybodys magic moments now! 🙂 xx
    Katie recently posted..A magical & nostalgic day out at Temple NewsamMy Profile

4. Maddy@writingbubble
    March 17, 2014 / 9:23 am

Wishing Jaime a speedy recovery (and pain-free future!) and thanks for hosting Victoria! I love your new-look site! Fab!
    Maddy@writingbubble recently posted..limerick challenge #6My Profile

5. March 17, 2014 / 8:42 am

Wishing you a speedy recovery Jaime and get well soon. Thanks for hosting Vicky! You are amazing. Love the new look btw…..it’s fantastic.
    Jenny recently posted..Pit & Peak of the WeekMy Profile

6. March 17, 2014 / 8:40 am

Well hello there lovely! Hope you had a wonderfully relaxing weekend, you picked a good one for it. Have linked up a pretty post for you – love these photos of POD. Be back later for commenting x
    Charly Dove recently posted..Capturing the sceneMy Profile

7. March 17, 2014 / 6:54 am

Hi Victoria, I just linked my post. This one does not start like a Magic Moment, but the magic eventually happens! Jaime, look after yourself and rest a lot this week! X Mel

8. March 17, 2014 / 6:48 am

Thanks for looking after this for Jaime, you are such a good friend to her. Really hoping her operation sorts her out and leaves her free from pain. x
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Sport Relief and meMy Profile