My Quest for Health and Fitness. Week 1.

1902973_10152341611172664_737636039_nToday is the first Monday of the Month. The beginning of the week. The start of a new me. A very good place to start my need to improve my health and fitness

Last Sunday I wrote here on this blog that I was looking to change my health and fitness. It’s hard to believe that over a month ago I did seven days on the Exante Diet and, I am afraid to say that the weight I lost from there has pretty much all gone back on! I suppose that it is proof in the fact that if you don’t keep going, then you won’t achieve your goal.

Now, not only do I now have the amazing Fitbug Orb to use and monitor my exercise, but I have also been provided with a month’s worth of Diet Chef products which, combined, should see my lose the weight I want as well as get fit and healthy again in a bid to work off this frozen shoulder of mine!

Last night, for the first time, I switched on and registered the Fitbug Orb (which I will be reviewing in a separate post). What I really love about this is, not only does it monitor your fitness levels and become your own virtual personal trainer, but there is the fact that it registers my sleep patterns – which I am renowned for not being very good at doing! Last night it said I got 96% (the aim is 85%!) but I was very knackered from the weekend.

I have started the diet chef program today too. I have entered my height and weight into my account on their website and it states that my BMI is 25.99 – 1 point over and into the realms of ‘overweight’.  For breakfast I had a chocolate granola – which was gorgeous – and I am now having a ham and sweetcorn chowder for lunch – which is extremely tasty. I think I could get used to this diet! Again, I will be providing you with a separate review for Diet Chef.

My exercise so far today has consisted of me walking to school and back (which is up a very steep hill) via the shop for some butter for Ross’ breakfast.

So, where do I stand right now and what is my goal for the month?

• Weight on 29th January 2014:  175.3lbs
  • Weight on 3rd March 2014:       179.0lbs
  • Goal = A loss of 10lbs in 4 weeks

I shall be sharing my progress here every Monday, so please come back next week to see how I am getting on!

#AllAboutYou Link & Pin Party Mama and More

Linking up to Wobbles Wednesday with Autism Mumma.

Wobbles Wednesday

Linking up to Get Fit Mummy at The Mad House of Cats and Babies.
 photo GetFitMummyButton_zpsb1142039.jpg

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2014 Victoria Welton

1. imprezy siedlce
    September 21, 2014 / 11:33 am

Hi to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this blog; this weblog consists of awesome and in fact good data
    designed for visitors.
    imprezy siedlce recently posted..imprezy siedlceMy Profile

2. July 23, 2014 / 11:43 am

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everyone else experiencing
    problems with your blog. It appears like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let
    me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this
    happen previously. Cheers

Feel free to visit my web-site … plumbing business raleigh nc
    plumbing business raleigh nc recently posted..plumbing business raleigh ncMy Profile

3. March 11, 2014 / 5:52 pm

I tend not to leave a response, however after reading a bunch of responses here My Quest for
    Health and Fitness. Week 1. – Verily, Victoria
    Vocalises….. I do have 2 questions for you if it’s allright.
    Could it be just me or does it seem like some of these remarks appear like
    they are coming from brain dead folks? 😛 And, if you are writing on additional sites, I’d like to follow you.

Would you list of every one of your social community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    free legal assistance uk recently posted..free legal assistance ukMy Profile

4. March 9, 2014 / 6:52 am

Good luck! I’ve been in my mission since Nov and I’m really seeing and feeling the benefits. I have a Nike Fuel Band to monitor my activity and I know it has made such a difference, because the truth is right there on my wrist, which makes me strive to do more. Just one thing about the eating programme though, I’m not sure that eating anything chocolate is ever a good way to start the day, slow sugar release foods are far better to keep your blood sugar levels balanced and cravings away. Thanks so much for linking to #AllAboutYou I look forward to reading of your success each week x
    Luci – Mother.Wife.Me recently posted..Hackney in reflection #BetterPhotosProject #Project52My Profile

5. Graham
    March 5, 2014 / 8:29 pm

I’ll look forward to reading your DietChef review in due course.

6. March 5, 2014 / 5:42 pm

All the best with your health and fitness plans which sound quite detailed. You always look amazing to me but if you see work to be done, I admire you for tackling it head on
    Kate on Thin Ice recently posted..Lent and back to Wobbles WednesdayMy Profile

7. March 5, 2014 / 10:08 am

Best of luck on your health and fitness challenge, very inspiring! I cannot believe you went to get butter for Ross when on a diet! You are a lovely lady! Did you take a bite out on the way home? X
    Jess Paterson recently posted..If Kids Did LentMy Profile

8. March 4, 2014 / 8:34 am

Good luck! It sounds like you are in the right mindset and that’s a really good place to start 🙂
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..New friendMy Profile

9. March 4, 2014 / 4:39 am

Count on this is planning effectively – somebody become understood seeing that you’re inside the correct mind-set which i imagine will likely be 50 percent the task.
    Serelax recently posted..Contact UsMy Profile

10. March 3, 2014 / 7:48 pm

Hope it goes well – you sound like you’re in the right mindset which I think is half the battle!

11. March 3, 2014 / 2:34 pm

Good luck! I’m 3 days into my first month with Diet Chef, self funded and I’m quite surprised by it, in terms of quality.
    The FitBug Orb looks interesting x