Regular readers of my blog will know how much I love Higgidy and their pies. I have been taste-testing with them, written a poem for their founder, Camilla Stephens, cooked from their recipe book and even been a VIP Pie member and helped to host Twitter parties with Tots 100.
To help you celebrate British Pie Week (3rd-9th March), West Sussex based pie-makers Higgidy are hosting a Pie Party and you’re invited! They have kindly offered up a prize for one of my readers to win pies! All you need to do is enter below for a chance to win a Higgidy Pie Party. What better excuse to get some friends round to share a home-cooked meal, and celebrate one of the best weeks of the year? After all, who doesn’t like pie?!
Higgidy believe there is nothing better than homemade, which is why they freshly bake their pies by hand every day, and fill them with delicious ingredients just like you would use in your kitchen at home.
Each party pack contains everything you need to make your home pie-themed for the event including party hats, balloons, place cards, and of course, enough meat and vegetarian pies for 12 to enjoy for dinner (or lunch if you’d prefer).
The best thing is that Higgidy are running the competition as well, which closes the day after mine. So, if you aren’t successful here then why not go and enter theirs on their website?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions:
* This prize draw is only open to residents of the UK.
* No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
* Each winner will receive a pack containing party accessories for 12 and 12 pies. Higgidy accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
* The prize pies will be a mix of meat and vegetarian products.
* The winners will be notified by email, and sent their prize from Higgidy via courier.
* All prizes will be delivered on Thursday 6 March.
* Prizes will be delivered to the address given on prize draw entry, unless an alternative is agreed in writing with Higgidy.
* The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
* Higgidy retains the right to substitute the prize, or any of its contents, with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
* The winners names may be promoted on Higgidy’s website or social media websites.
* No purchase necessary.
* Higgidy accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. Higgidy further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw.
* Higgidy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Higgidy in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Full Disclosure: I will be receiving a slightly smaller pie pack to have my own pie party! I did not receive any monetary compensation and all opinions are my own.
I would love some votes in the MAD Blog Awards please. I was there last year as a finalist and would like the chance to be there again. I’d love to be considered for Most Innovative and Best Writer. Please go across to http://www.the-mads.com/awards/ if you think I am worthy!