1. November 24, 2013 / 9:39 pm

great photo, looks like our house this weekend. Very excited daughter when we saw the Tardis at Cardiff Castle today to.
    wild women wear recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

2. November 24, 2013 / 9:04 pm

great picture, that looked like our house this weekend. A very exciting weekend watching the new episode and seeing the Tardis on Cardiff Castle to.
    wild women wear recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

3. Loubelle
    November 24, 2013 / 7:43 pm

Amy and the Doctor defeat the Cyber men!! Wasn’t the 50th anniversary episode amazing?
    Loubelle recently posted..Sunday November 24th 2013My Profile

4. November 24, 2013 / 4:08 pm

A fellow family of Doctor Who enthusiasts! Wasn’t Day of the Doctor great! I was torn about my picture today but chose one without a Tardis as there are so many on my blog from this week already!

It looks like they are having a wonderful adventure!

5. November 24, 2013 / 3:15 pm

From this angle, your hubby looks like my D’s best friend (don’t think it’s him, though πŸ™‚ !
    Nell@PigeonPairandMe recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

6. expatmammy
    November 24, 2013 / 12:02 pm

Thats a sweat photo, unfortunately Dr Who scared me as a child and I can’t let it go, lol
    expatmammy recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Jen
    November 24, 2013 / 10:23 am

Hehe, did you watch it too last night?!
    Jen recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

8. November 24, 2013 / 9:49 am

What parts did the salt and pepper pots play?? πŸ˜€
    Emma recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

9. November 24, 2013 / 9:08 am

Looks like a lot of fun was had πŸ™‚
    Cathy recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

10. November 24, 2013 / 8:29 am

Ah Doctor Who fans…. I read you were looking forward to last nights episode – did you enjoy it? Your little girl obviously does! We’ve never got into it as my son used to be scared lol xx
    Carolynne – Mummy Endeavours recently posted..Silent Sunday – 24/11/13My Profile

11. LearnerMother
    November 24, 2013 / 8:18 am

All ready for Dr Who! Did you enjoy?
    LearnerMother recently posted..Silent Sunday 24.11.13My Profile