Our Entry into the Center Parcs Family Blogger Competition 2013/2014

Ever since Ross was a child, he has spent many a holiday at Center Parcs. Grace and I hadn’t been until we met him. Now, like him, we are hooked. We LOVE the place.  Ross has been to them all. Grace and I have visited Longleat and Elveden Forest. We thought both of them were fantastic.

Last year I was too late onto the blogging scene to enter the first competition so we excitedly took part in the wild card challenges. Despite not winning, we had a fabulous time designing water slides, writing Christmas Elf poems and making a chocolate creation (something Grace still talks about to this day!). So, when I noticed that Center Parcs were looking for their new set of Family Bloggers by making a video, I was straight onto my Windows Live Movie Maker!

We wanted to portray just how much fun we have as a family together – and just how keen we are to go back to the home from home that we call Center Parcs and make some more lovely memories to treasure. Wherever we are, we always have such fun together. Grace and Ross seem to be the double act with me as the straight guy! We aren’t shy and love to get involved in all kinds of activities, which I hope comes across in our video. Enjoy!

You have until 6th October 2013 if you would like to enter. Details are here. Plus you need to be a member of the Tots 100 blogger network, details can be found here.

1. Cathie B
    October 4, 2013 / 5:37 pm

You are so clever V. This video is awesome. Good Luck xx

2. October 4, 2013 / 4:58 pm

Good luck! We are just back from our first centre parcs holiday and loved it! We went to Elveden. I spent lots of time in the spa and really enjoyed our morning in the cabana. X
    Rhiannon recently posted..Twelve Short MonthsMy Profile

3. October 4, 2013 / 2:20 pm

Good luck good luck!! Thats a great video and I love Center parcs – we went when Little Z was about 9 months and really enjoyed it!
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Through The Eyes of My PhoneMy Profile

4. October 4, 2013 / 12:38 pm

Best of luck, love the format. We’ve made one as well and even if it doesn’t win I had great fun making it! #pocolo

5. October 4, 2013 / 9:33 am

Vicky this is fantastic! i absolutly love it and i am keeping my fingers crossed for you all my lovely. I have no doubt you would make an excellent Centre Parcs blogger 🙂
    Jaime Oliver recently posted..Social Media Sites Love or Loath?My Profile

6. October 4, 2013 / 8:10 am

Ahh centre parcs, I actually went there recently. Lots of things to do, swimming , bowling, archery. A nice little place. catering for families and children.