The Clean 9 Cleansing Programme

Clean 9Following the excesses of the past week; cream teas, turkey dinners, pies, 3 course meals, cooked breakfast and a Sunday roast, the Clean 9 Cleansing Programme couldn’t have come at more convenient time for me.

A friend of my brother and sister recently approached me as she works for and promotes Forever Living products and asked if I would review the programme and share it with my readers. Having not only started eating rather a lot of carbohydrates, but living in the West Country now – home of the cream tea! – this was a very welcome offer.

For the next 9 days I shall be following the cleansing programme to the very last letter.  The neat box that you are provided with contains:

• 3 x 1 litre bottles of Aloe Vera Gel
  • Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein
  • Forever Garcinia Plus (70 tablets)
  • Forever Bee Pollen (100 tablets)
  • Shaker
  • Tape Measure
  • Measuring Cap

You are also provided with a good amount of literature, a DVD about the benefits of Aloe presented by Martyn Lewis and full explanation of the programme and how it works. Clean 9 states that it ‘puts you on the path to a cleaner, healthier, happier you, whilst cleansing your body of unnatural chemicals’.  In the little booklet you are provided with, you write down the 3 goals that you are hoping to achieve over the next 9 days. My are as follows:

1. To lose weight
  2. To feel more energised
  3. To feel happier and healthier

You also record your weight, measurements and how you feel on a scale of 1 to 5 as to how hungry, energetic, motivated and confident you feel.  I have to admit that at the moment all of these things are really low  for me and it probably doesn’t help that I am feeling rather poorly with an awful cold (if I am honest all I want to do is go to bed and stay there for a week!).

The diet suggests that you take a minimum of 20 minutes exercise each day in the form of walking, running, cycling or swimming. Thankfully I can now walk Grace to and from school. This takes around 15 minutes each way and, on the way back, is up a rather large hill! I also wore my fitbug and know from past experience that it takes around 2,900 steps there and back.

For the next two days I shan’t be eating anything and I will be carrying out the following regime:

Morning: 2 Garcinia Tablets (20 minutes before Aloe), 4 oz Aloe Vera Gel and a minimum of 8oz of water. 20 minutes of exercise

Snack: 2 Bee Pollen Tablets and a minimum of 8 oz of water

Lunch: 2 Garcinia Tablets (20 mins before Aloe), 4 oz of Aloe Vera Gel and a minimum of 8 oz of water, 1 scoop of Lite Ultra and 10 oz of skimmed or soya milk to make a shake. 2 Bee Pollen Tablets.

Dinner: 2 Garcinia capsules (20 mins before Aloe), 4 oz Aloe Vera Gel, a minimum of 8oz of water, 2 Bee Pollen Tablets

Evening: 4 oz Aloe Vera Gel and minimum of 8 oz of water

After two days, I shall be following a very similar pattern but to dinner I also add a 600 calorie meal. The diet asks you to ensure that you drink plenty of water and warns that you may experience some light-headedness and feel lethargic.

So, what is my weight and current measurements? This was the bit I was very concerned about sharing with you to be honest!!

Today’s weight: 176.2lbs
Arm: 10 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Hips: 45 inches
Thigh: 27 inches
Chest: 35.5 inches

I shall be updating my progress via Twitter during the course of the next 9 days but come back to see how I have faired in full on 1st October!

In the meantime, if you would like the opportunity to try the Clean 9 Detox for yourself, then my friend Shyne is offering the readers of Verily Victoria Vocalises 15% off the full price of the diet which normally retails at £119.24. Just go across to her Facebook page, Kosi Health and Nutrition, quote my blog name and that you are interested and the lovely lady will get in touch with you.

photo GetFitMummyButton_zpsb1142039.jpg

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2016 Victoria Welton

1. nose job with fillers
    September 21, 2014 / 1:29 pm

The major difference between having a face lift vs.
    The face lift surgical procedure engages in tightening of the facial and neck muscles.
    What are the qualities that make a good plastic surgeon.

Also visit my web page – nose job with fillers
    nose job with fillers recently posted..nose job with fillersMy Profile

2. does laser hair therapy work 2013
    September 19, 2014 / 11:54 am

In the league of hair care products, its risk free trial and consumer testimonials are the talk of the town. The answer
    is what type of diet allows you as you age to produce enough hydrochloric acid
    to digest your food properly so the fermenting food in your stomach doesn’t cause other degenerative and inflammatory-related diseases.
    Men and women who have long, medium or short hair can benefit equally from products that contain this wholesome milk.

Feel free to visit my web-site … does laser hair therapy work 2013
    does laser hair therapy work 2013 recently posted..does laser hair therapy work 2013My Profile

3. bad Fake Tan
    September 18, 2014 / 8:26 am

Light Silk Spray to aid in brushing and easy removal of any tangles.
    – Oxybenzone – carcinogen and contributor to vascular disease, may affect the brain and nervous system in animals.
    Does it give out an aura of all-around cleanliness.

My weblog; bad Fake Tan
    bad Fake Tan recently posted..bad Fake TanMy Profile

4. hair growth products for women as on tv
    September 14, 2014 / 4:42 am

They want you to come to the salon on a regular basis so they
    tell you that you need to get a haircut every four to six weeks,
    but it’s just a way for them to make more money. Purchase shampoo or other hair care
    products that are meant specifically for people with thinning hair.
    Such devices as KTP, ERBIUM, Pulse DYE and Alexandrite have short length of laser
    light waves, and they are very effective for removing unwanted hair on a light
    colored skin.

Review my web page; hair growth products for women as on tv
    hair growth products for women as on tv recently posted..hair growth products for women as on tvMy Profile

5. nose job new Zealand Cost
    August 31, 2014 / 12:17 am

They can get proper rhinoplasties are really affordable rates and hence the demand is always high.
    Place the back of both wrists at the bottom of the chin. First decide on what color you want your bathroom to be and add two shades of the same color, one lighter and one darker
    (or one totally different but matching color) for accents.

Feel free to surf to my blog post: nose job new Zealand Cost
    nose job new Zealand Cost recently posted..nose job new Zealand CostMy Profile

6. hair growth for women products
    August 24, 2014 / 3:48 am

They want you to come to the salon on a regular basis so
    they tell you that you need to get a haircut every four to six weeks, but it’s just a way for them to make more money.
    Electrolysis – Electrolysis is a solution which utilizes a needle to kill the hair at its
    root. The doctors and the physicians must be experienced and trained in handling the laser instruments.

Here is my webpage – hair growth for women products
    hair growth for women products recently posted..hair growth for women productsMy Profile

7. Karen
    September 25, 2013 / 3:10 pm

Thanks for linking up to #getfitmummy
    Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the plan and how it works and how you feel during and after it. I have never done anything like that myself, so will be good to hear what you think. Hope it works for you. How are you feeling today? 🙂

8. AtoZ Mummy
    September 25, 2013 / 2:28 pm

This sounds very hardcore but very interesting… I am a big advocate of fasting diets and although they are very, very difficult at the beginning the benefits are incredible! I will be very interested to read your review after the 9 days. Good luck x
    AtoZ Mummy recently posted..Fat MomentsMy Profile

9. the fast diet
    September 25, 2013 / 12:37 pm

A person stuggle to manage your weight anymore with speedy diets it is possible to lose approximately 10 lbs and week and keep the away.

10. Jeannette
    September 23, 2013 / 11:14 am

Good luck, I did a 3-day detox recently and was amazed how my skin glowed and how un-hungry I felt. If your friend needs any more testers, I’ll def put my hand up!
    Drink lots of water and keep your mind occupied so you’re not thinking about food x
    Jeannette recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile