Disney Magic Moments

Last week I wrote my Magic Moment about my my court case and how I won..  As a result of the money I received I wanted to take Grace somewhere special, a holiday just for us. I felt we deserved it.  So I investigated the possibility of Disneyland Paris and found it was perfectly feasible. I set about booking us into the Dream Castle, a bus ride from the Park and also travel by Eurostar.

Grace was only 3 years old but I know that she would love it! Coincidentally, one of my sisters and her family booked for the same weekend so we were also able to meet up with them and had a wonderful time at Cafe Mickey where we met all the characters. I am going to let the photos do the talking – they say far more than I could in this post 🙂

This definitely was a holiday to remember 🙂

I’m linking up to Magic Moments over at The Olivers Madhouse.

I am also linking up to Country Kids over at Coombemill.

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2016 Victoria Welton

1. May 20, 2013 / 7:07 am

Oooh looks like you and Grace had heaps of fun! My brother and his wife keep nagging us to go and see them in Florida! A trip to the Magic Kingdom would be a must! xx
    Margot recently posted..A little wobbleMy Profile

2. May 14, 2013 / 2:46 pm

It looks like you had lots of magic moments there!! I would love to take our lot to Disneyland Paris. I’m sure the kids would love it and I think we would too!! X
    Stay At Home Mum ~ In Training recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

3. May 14, 2013 / 1:14 pm

These photographs are beautiful – makes me want to go too. We went when my elder two were four and two – and I’ve been threatening to go again ever since.
    My husband hates it though – not his idea of a holiday at all. So might just take them alone.
    Chene recently posted..Some good press for bad mums, finally!My Profile

4. May 14, 2013 / 9:49 am

Wow that looks like lots of wonderful outdoor fun. WE did Disney pre kids and promised to go back, then we had 6 and never did!
    Coombemill recently posted..Blame the Tooth Fairy!My Profile

5. May 13, 2013 / 11:12 pm

wow i am so jealous! i would love to visit here! it looks like Grace (and you) had an amazing time.

Thanks for linking up with #magicmoments x
    Jaime Oliver recently posted..Magic Moments – 13/5/13My Profile

6. May 13, 2013 / 6:06 pm

This looks so great. Must get there myself one day with Monkey. I was involved in supplying emergency lighting to certain rides when it was being built – Space Mountain is the only one I can remember now! Long time ago #MagicMoments
    Mary @over40andamumtoone recently posted..Liebster AwardsMy Profile

7. May 13, 2013 / 5:44 pm

How wonderful for you both and what a great way of putting the rotten stuff behind you and escaping into fantasy land for a while. Lovely photos, it looks like you had a ball 🙂
    Lou’s Lake Views recently posted..Magic Moments – VolunteeringMy Profile

8. May 13, 2013 / 4:57 pm

it looks amazing glad you had a great time, the photos are lovely xx
    wendy recently posted..#SilentsundayMy Profile

9. May 13, 2013 / 3:17 pm

It is a fabulous place to go with kids isn’t it, so magical! Looks like you had a fantastic time and I bet it was just what you needed x

10. May 13, 2013 / 3:03 pm

Gorgeous! We love Disneyland Paris too. Really hope to go back there again soon (although we’ve already been quite a lot of times!).
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Gappy teethMy Profile

11. May 13, 2013 / 2:32 pm

Oh what it is to be a kid again! Such a lovely idea and what wonderful memories. Love the pic of you with the big, hairy guy from Monsters Inc. and the one of Grace with Minnie. We went to Disney Paris last year and just happened to be there for my birthday so we had Mickey sing to me at Mickey’s Cafe! 🙂
    MishMashMamma recently posted..It’s a beautiful dayMy Profile