Girls Talk – A Wot So Funee post!

Prompted by Actually Mummy I had to write about the latest comment that came from Grace as we were getting into the car to travel to school the other day.

When she was much younger, Grace had 3 imaginary friends by the name of Diblin (no, I don’t know where it came from!), Bertie and Violet and recently they have made a reappearance.  Grace started to discuss with me the fact that Violet was now much bigger, 13 in fact and therefore she had moved schools and was going to ‘Anniversary’!

Not sure what she meant by this, I decided to probe her a bit further. I said ‘Grace, what do you mean?’ and she responded ‘You know Mummy, a bigger school, where much older children go’. I then questioned her and named the local senior school, she retorted ‘No Mummy, its like where Ross went and got a degree!’

Turns out that ‘Anniversary’ was, in fact, University!

Want to join in the fun? Just click the ‘Wot So Funee?’ badge on my sidebar!

1. October 18, 2012 / 3:55 pm

That’s brilliant! Lol. I’ve just graduated from anniversary! hehe. Might join in with Wot so funee – my daughter has come out with some corkers lately! xx

• Victoria
      October 18, 2012 / 7:36 pm

Congrats on your graduation :). Actually Mummy is doing the linky on Wot so funee – all you need to do is click on the link on my site to find it. Love reading kids funees, one of my favourite things! xx

2. October 17, 2012 / 8:19 pm

Aaww, bless her. Love it when they get their words mixed up 😀

• Victoria
      October 17, 2012 / 10:20 pm

Hi Kate :), Me too! I’m saving up all the things she is saying this week for next x

3. October 16, 2012 / 3:54 pm

I like Anniversary, kind of like an easy run up to the real thing – maybe that’s what they should call 6th form these days! And you’ve got my badge in your sidebar – thank you, you’re a star 🙂

• Victoria
      October 16, 2012 / 5:03 pm

I totally agree – kids seem to come up with far better names for things! You’re more than welcome – loving the theme so had to have the badge :). I always wanted a platform to share the things Grace said. This is the perfect way x